Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My First Trip to Bronners (the Christmas Store)

A few weeks ago Mommy, Daddy, and I traveled to Frankenmuth, Michigan with my Grandma Lewis and Aunt Jamie. They wanted to go shopping at a HUGE Christmas store that is there. We had a lot of fun!

I was simply amazed at all the lights and ornaments that covered the store from floor to ceiling. Mommy took my picture as we walked into the store. I was so amazed, I stopped playing for a couple of seconds!


After we had been there for a while (maybe 20 minutes), I became tired of sitting in my stroller. (In my defense, I had been in my carseat for almost 3 hours just to get there!) So, to keep me from throwing a fit, they let me get down and push the stroller around the store. I did this for over a half hour. Grandma said that people were commenting about how they were amazed that I was still pushing my stroller around.


Well, then I blew it. I began to leave the stroller to touch the trees and ornament displays. I wasn't allowed to do that, so Daddy and Mommy took turns carrying me. Even though I wasn't on the ground, I still did my best to touch the pretty trees.


I really enjoyed me time with my family at Bronner's. It was really pretty. I fell asleep after having a bottle in the car so Mommy was unable to go the outlet mall (which she loves to do). But, she said that was okay, she would go another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment