Arriving at the zoo! Excited for the adventure to begin!
Watching the seals swim past me. I was very frustrated that they wouldn't stop to chat.
I did not like this big polar bear, but Mommy insisted that I get my picture taken with it. I insisted that Daddy be in the picture with me.
Checking out the Artic Wolves. They really just look like big doggies to me.
Mommy and Daddy kept putting me down by these statues. I really did not like that.
Hatching from an egg in the aviary!
I really enjoyed chasing this bird as it ran back and forth.
Daddy and I were watching the sloth bear as it ran around (not very "sloth" like)
That's all we really saw of the zoo. I was getting tired so Mommy and Daddy decided to go home and look at the rest of the zoo another day. We did see the aquarium, but we didn't take any pictures in there (maybe next time)

No comments:
Post a Comment