Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

This morning started with a lot of strange happenings! My Mommy came upstairs to get me when I woke up and when we came down my Daddy was standing there waiting to take pictures. That was weird because Mommy really doesn't like to get her picture taken in her pjs. Anyways, next thing I know they are asking me to hunt for the eggs we colored the other day (oops, I just remembered that blogger wasn't working the other day, so I will post about that next). It was a lot of fun! Mommy and Daddy were surprised by how well I did it! Here are a couple pictures Daddy took of me hunting eggs:





Next, Mommy showed me my Easter basket full of gifts from the Easter bunny! I got a new book about the true meaning of Easter, a Handy Manny book!, three coloring books, a bowling set, and "The Princess and the Frog" dvd! It was all really cool!





After all that, we got ready for church! My dress was really pretty, but I was not happy that Mommy wanted me to stand still to take a picture to send to my Grandmas.


After church we went over to Grandma's house for Easter dinner with the family! It is always a big gathering! This year Aunt Julie and Future-Uncle Lee "hid" eggs for all of us kids to find. Mommy took some pictures of the festivities.

This is my cousin Aubrey! I think she looks cool in her sunglasses! Mommy says I have a pair too, but I won't let her put them on me.


Mommy says I was trying to be too cool when she took this picture. (I don't know what that means.)








I had a great day and really loved looking for eggs! I can't wait for next year so I can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment