Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today was a beautiful day! Mommy and I started off the day by running errands. After we got home and I took a nap, we went outside and played. Well, I played while Mommy cleaned the outside of the windows on the back of the house. She says she can't wait until the screens are in and we can air out the house. Here are some pictures of our day outside (of course, Mommy didn't get any pictures of me eating the rocks...she was not happy):







This picture was taken during dinner. Daddy had just yelled at me for throwing my food on the floor and I was giving him the look. Mommy was actually trying to get a picture of my hairdo (a mixture of food, slobber, and snot).

No comments:

Post a Comment