Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playing in the Snow for the First Time

Even though this is the second real snow of the season, this was Abigail's first chance to play in it. The last time we had enough snow for her to play in she had a really bad cold and I did not think it was wise for her to go out in the frigid temperatures. So, today, I decided we would bundle up and check it out. She has been dying to play in any little patch of snow she could find. Here are some pictures from our day.

Those first steps can be tricky:








Not sure if she is liking this stuff. It's really hard to walk in.






The sidewalk is MUCH easier! I think she would have ran around outside all day.




How little and cute does she look here? So adorable!!!


I made her play with this big pile of snow.




Ready to go inside now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment