The other day I sat up on Daddy's lap!(Okay...Mommy says that is a cool first!)
Daddy wanted to try out this carrier. He tried it first with me facing towards him. I didn't like that, so he turned me to face forward. I liked that much better.
Mommy bought me this new cool green jacket. It's too big on me now, but she says that way it will fit into the Fall. I don't know what that means, but I like the look.
This is my new Bumpo seat. I LOVE it!!!! Here I am sitting on the counter while Mommy washes dishes and cuts vegetables for the "Meet the New Pastor" thingy. Today we took it to Aunt Laura's for me to sit in. Then, I went to Grandma Sanderson's house while Mommy worked out and sat in it while she worked on dinner and completed her Bible study. (Mommy says that I look like Daddy in this picture)

I love the Bumbo seats and am glad to hear that you do too! You're such a big girl, Abigail. I must agree with your mom...you do look like your dad in the picture above! :-)
ReplyDelete