Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dedication Sunday

Today my Mommy and Daddy dedicated me to the Lord. They promised in front of the church that they would raise me to serve God. Their friend, Pastor Tracy Waal, performed the dedication.


I was quite calm until Tracy took me from my Mommy. I then began to "snort" into his microphone. Those of you who know me know that I do that when I'm stressed about something (or have to burp).

Then, during the prayer, I began to cry and scream into his lapel microphone.

Then, he gave me back to my Mommy and I instantly fell asleep for the second prayer and the rest of the dedication ceremony. Mommy said I was even snoring. I think I look quite comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Abigail, you are such a lucky girl to have the mommy & daddy you have!!! They love you so much and have waited for you & prayed for you for a long time!

    ReplyDelete